Almost every sector is taking the fullest advantage of developments being made in the technology. There are new gardening techniques being used which require fewer fertilizers and have more productivity. It is a kind of organic gardening in which plants are grown in a solution of nutrients, not in soil. There is a huge number of people buying hydroponics products to grow fruits and vegetables in areas where land is not fertile. It is a technique for growing healthy food with the minimum use of fertilizers and pesticides. Moreover, there is hardly any labor required. And, those who are using hydroponics products for growing food have not to worry about weeds. The nutritive value is under your control. This allows you to get better results in a brief span of time. Hydroponic gardens are simple and also very easy to maintain. You can have it in both outdoors and indoors.
Here are some of the advantages of Hydroponic gardening:
- Hydroponic gardening allows you to grow plants anywhere if you manage to meet all the requirements.
- Traditional gardening requires a huge amount of water. In hydroponics gardening, you need only 1/20th of water used in traditional gardening.
- No fertilizers, pesticides or any other chemical is required which makes it environment-friendly. There is no soil-borne disease that can damage your food. You are growing food in a controlled and disease-free environment.
- Crops in hydroponic gardening grow two times faster than the traditional gardening. So, you can produce more.
- The space required in hydroponic gardening is 20% less than the space required in traditional gardening for producing the same amount of food.
- Water in traditional gardening is hardly reused. On the other hand, water is reused multiple times in a hydroponic gardening. This not only leads to water conservation but also makes food production less expensive.
- Less labor is required to grow food in hydroponic gardens.
- No soil setup and testing are involved in hydroponic gardening.
- Plants grown in hydroponic gardening are healthier than plants grown in traditional gardening. Hydroponically grown plants have more nutritional value. For example, vitamin content in these plants is 50% more.
- Harvesting is very easy in this type of gardening.
- Don’t worry about the changing seasons. You can grow crops throughout the year.
- Hydroponic gardening can be a relaxing hobby as it can relieve stress. Even your kids will love working with you.
So, it is clear that hydroponics is more productive and eco-friendly as compared to traditional gardening. If you want to produce food while enjoying quality time with your family, you can buy hydroponic products online.
Whether you are growing plants in soil or in a hydroponic system, the growth of the plant greatly depends on the health of roots. However, not just leaves, roots also die. A new root grows to take the place of a dead root. This cycle of death and growth of roots is important for the growth of the plant. Any disruption in this cycle is not good for the health of the plant. Dead roots should be broken down to facilitate the growth of new roots. Plants depend on enzymes for breaking down dead roots and activating beneficial micro-organisms. When the plant is unable to produce enzymes, dead roots are not broken down and this affects the growth of new roots.
What is Cannazym?
Cannazym serves the purpose enzymes that breakdown the dead roots. It is a high-quality enzyme. It boosts the process of breaking down dead roots. This also activates the essential beneficial micro-organisms. This enzyme enables a plant to take up nutrients and resist diseases.
The Root System
Old roots die and new roots are formed when there is nothing wrong with the root system. When a root dies, its remains form an ideal substrate for the growth of pathogenic organisms. The multiplication of these pathogenic organisms poses threat to healthy roots. Healthy roots are important for the growth of a plant. The entire plant will suffer if healthy roots are damaged. This is why you need Cannazym.
Benefits of Using Cannazym
Following are the benefits of using Cannazym:
- This high quality enzyme has the ability to produce sugar and minerals from the remains of a dead root. Sugar and minerals provide the nutrients required by the plant and micro-life.
- Cannazym consists of some easy to absorb vitamins for the growth of new roots. Apart from this, it also improves the health of the plant.
- Bacteria and mold produced after the death of root are unsafe for the growth of new roots. Cannazym prevents the formation of toxic substances by preventing rotting. This also reduces the risk of diseases.
- It quickly breaks down the remains of dead root and improves the soil environment by creating a balanced hydrological regime.
Cannazym transforms the remains of dead roots into advantageous nutrients. Therefore, whether you are growing plants in soil or in a hydroponics system, you should use Cannazym to improve the root system during the entire growth cycle.
An aquaponics system offers food to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians as fish and plants are grown in the same system. In the aquaponics, fish holds a little more important position as the growth of plants depends on it. The waste of food and fish is dissolved in the water. The waste actually consists of all nutrients essentially required for the growth of plants. The water containing these nutrients is transferred from the fish tank to the growth bed. These nutrients are extracted by plants and the purified water is returned to the fish tank and a healthy environment is created for fish. Therefore, one should rear the right fish. Continue reading
Hydroponics is a Latin word which means working water. However, the meaning of this word does not completely depict what hydroponics actually is. It is a soilless method of growing plants by suspending roots in water. This is a potential option for promising growth of plants when enough space is not available. This practice also enables us to grow plants at locations where the soil is not available and if available, it is not fertile enough. Continue reading
Take a tour of Perth Hydroponics Xpress and Aquaponics WA massive showroom and display centre in Canning Vale, Western Australia.
Maurice van Aurich from Aquaponics WA explains the importance of using expanded clay in an aquaponics system and why round fish tanks are a better choice than square or rectangle. Expanded clay helps convert ammonia to nitrite then to nitrate which becomes available for healthy plant growth and in turn cleans the water to recycle back to the fish tank.
Join Todd Johnson and the Greenfingers team to visit Hydroponic Xpress and Aquaponics WA showroom and display centre in Canning Vale, Perth, Western Australia.